Monday, September 1, 2008

PADded Out.


What a month!

I have had a wonderful time shooting and sharing with all of you, but I am completely exhausted. I never seem to remember just how tough shooting and posting every single day is going to be. Some days you just feel so inspired that you don't know which shot to post, and other days the pain of museless shooting is somehow more than knowing you'll have to post a self portrait the next day.

I hope that you all had a good time, and learned a little something from every other shooter. I know I did.

Some of you (specifically those of you who have not posted for the last few days) must be glad that the month is over. Others of you have asked if we can do it again. Well of course you can... but count me out. I've had enough of this every day stuff for a while. As suggested by Blondeye, I propose that we play a round of 26 Things, for Septemeber.

If you are not completely worn out, and think you can commit to posting at least once per week, then please, join us for the next game. Existing contributors will be sent an invitation, and anyone else who wants to join in, just send an email to 26things@JCPlummer.com .

Oh, and the new game starts... NOW!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Randi T. said...

Sounds great, count me in!