Monday, August 25, 2008

Is this game over yet?



It seemed like such a good idea to do the PAD again, but at this point, I'm really running out of steam. Tonight, you get a watered down version of a quick read I had today on Strobist. The concept is to zoom the lens, while the shutter is still open. Maybe with a little genuine effort I could have done something to be proud of here, but instead, I've decided to have some nachos & Diet Coke, and call it a night.

Anybody else tired?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

bLoNdEyE said...

yes, and no.

Unknown said...

You know, I've actually played around with this before... lots of potential :)

Randi T. said...

/raises hand
I totally forgot about today. d'oh I'll have to try and make quick shot in the morning.

I've definitly challenged myself, that's for sure.

When I saw the Strobist post today, I wondered if I might see someone's result here. :)